Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello world!

Welcome to my World! Here are some random things about me.

1. I love coffee - my mom can't understand that. She does not like coffee.

2. I homeschool my son and my daughter goes to preschool so there will be lots of homeschool chat.

3. Our family has spent years living overseas and have now been back in the USA for a year.

4. My daughter is 5 and has an extra blessing AKA extra chromosome (Trisomy 21 or as commonly called Down Syndrome).

5. I love fabric and sewing various things -- lots of quilts and decorative things.

6. I enjoy cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...