Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Me, Jane, watch me swing

We have a piece of rope hanging from the tree in the front yard. It was the best tree we have for that type of thing and now we have a path where the kids swing. I have kids. They like that swing someday I can have a nice beautiful front lawn. J has been teaching Miss K to swing on the rope. Here she is getting ready.

Her feet are off the ground. We decided this is good for her upper body strength.

And just because she is cute.

That was a jumper that I made this spring and thought was too long. I don't think it is that long. I think she is growing. I hope a few of the others that I made still fit. I might need to find a pair of leggings to go with one or two of the jumpres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...