Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pursue Love

That was my theme for the first two weeks of February as we got ready to celebrate Valentine's Day. I made some hearts for messages and notes. I got the pattern from Moda Bake Shop but changed it a bit. I wasn't sure how it went together so I started with some scrap red fabric. Then I decided that J being a boy would probably not go for real hearty fabric so I just decorated this for him.

I added a bit to Miss K's to just give it a bit more girl look and considering that she is all girl I knew she would like that. I did write notes and put them in most days (I missed some days as we had the house painted things were torn apart). I used words from I Cor 13.

We made heart shaped pizza for dinner tonight, Valentine's Eve (tomorrow we celebrate a birthday).



J doesn't put much cheese on his and he realized that after it was cooked.

It was a fun celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...