Tuesday, February 1, 2011

She is all girl.

There is no question -- she is a girl. The other week she had found my purse and found my lipstick case and was so proud of herself. She used my lipstick -- my favorite Clinque color that you cannot buy in America. I will admit that it was hard to tell her no when she looked so proud and cute. I did tell her no after taking a picture.

She is stubborn. That "no" did really mean much. She found my purse and got out the lipstick again. I didn't take a picture and she did get a bit more of a no. She also got her own lipstick case and lipstick aka chapstick. She is happy.

She did take it with her to the doctor appointment the other day.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried eBay? :) A favourite lipstick of mine was discontinued but I found someone selling them in batches on eBay.

    C used to call lip balm lipstick even when he used it. He's wised up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I don't need more. I have a stock and will get some more this summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...