Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad

(I am slowly catching up on a few blog entries.)

We celebrated my dad's 70th birthday with a family dinner (missing a few family members) at a teppanyaki restaurant. There was lots of fire and Miss K was not sure of that. The boys all loved it.

Then we went to my parents' house for come cake.

Happy Birthday dad. You have built so many things over the years but I think one thing that I think of is the character you have instilled in us. You have taught me so many lessons -- how to drive, how to make fried potatoes and eggs (I will save that for another post), how to faithfully serve the Lord. Thank you and happy birthday. Love, your favorite daughter

I can sign it that way because I am the only daughter.

 

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic cake! Someone has some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone my sister-in-law knows made it. It looks good but also tastes good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...