Sunday, September 23, 2012

Carkeek Park

Aunt B came to visit. Miss K was looking forward to her visit for weeks, putting a glass of water next to her bed and counting down the days till she arrived. One of the things that was on her list of things to do was go to Carkeek Park.



I forgot how rocky the beach is. We did get the chance to see lots of barnacles. The kids had fun throwing rocks into the water and trying to skip stones.


Miss K had fun. Since trying to get her to look at the camera and smile is a challenge, I have come to enjoy side views and back views of her.


J managed to climb up and then "me too" wanted to join him.



I love the way both their arms are in the same direction as they are walking the log. I was impressed with Miss K's balance.
The cross walk was even fun as it tells you to "Play Attention".



It was a fun afternoon at the park. There are so many parks here that we could enjoy.

Aunt B then introduced us to Yogurt Land. I think she has created an addiction. Miss K was asking to go again the next day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...