Monday, June 3, 2013

My Quiet Time

Friday morning I had the privilege of leading the ESL ladies Bible study on the topic of Having a Date with God. We had finished our study of Ruth and had a few weeks to fill before the summer. It was a fun time of sharing with the ladies and challenging them to have that quiet time with the Lord. 

On Friday we moved to housesit for someone. When I knew we needed to find housing for the month of June, I prayed that maybe someone would have a house on a lake. We are supposed to rest before heading to Asia and intense training. We have been blessed with a house on the lake. 

Here is the view from the front porch as I enjoy my quiet time with my coffee in my Raffles mug and my Bible. I just finished reading Isaiah. I tend to get up before the rest of the family so it is still quiet in the house. Getting up early works best for me. 


The kids specifically J is enjoying being close to the water. He has gone down to sit on the dock. He has spent time in the water but according to him it is cold.


Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...