Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Memory Work Review

I have some pages from Dover States Coloring books that I have given the kids to color while I read. The other day Miss K was coloring and I decided to quiz her and see what states she could remember.

It was two years ago that we did Classical Conversations Cycle 3. Since then we have reviewed the States and driven across the USA a few times. I was impressed with what she remembered.


I asked her to color Washington, Texas, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Maine. I helped her find Arkansas. She really wants to go to Arkansas to see her "grandparents".

Yes, this is a proud mama moment. It is good to review and be encouraged by what the kids are learning.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...