Monday, April 6, 2015

Outdoor Fun

The weather was warmer today and so we decided to go out for a walk along with the hundred other people as it is Easter Monday.

I think this was one of the warmest days we have had this year.


I love the contrast between the blue sky and the rocks. Some of the area where we were is the moors.


I caught him in mid-air as he jumped from one side to the other. He is capable.


Here is just the view from the rocks. I think I managed to get a photo without all the other people. The parking lot was full of cars and an ice cream truck which was doing a good business.


Another mid-air jump.  The last time we went to the rocks was around Christmas and it was cold.


Looking out and viewing all the places to explore and rocks to climb.


Here he goes climbing the side of the rock. I don't like heights unless I am save in a building.


He did it - made it to the top.

Miss K was there. She did quite a bit of climbing which is good for her. I was impressed a few places how quickly she would climb up the rocks.


I am so glad that we live near an area where we can go out and explore.

Beth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to be outside after the winter. We've been gardening and planting veg.
    I love your pictures of the moor.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...