Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring in the Most Beautiful Place

This morning I went for a walk. I put on my trainers and had on my waterproof jacket.  I had seen lambs in the fields. I took my camera and went out hoping that I could get some good photos.

I have decided that I live in one of the most beautiful parts of England. I am thankful for the beauty I see and the reminder of the Creator. I enjoy walking through the fields and seeing the green fields, the flowers, and sheep.

This lamb just kept looking at me as I took some photos.


It wasn't raining when I went out but it was cloudy. It wasn't the nice blue sky but you can't have that every day. I loved the field full of sheep.




This field had quite a number of crows as well as sheep.


I stood at the field just listening to the baa and watching the lambs.


This lamb came over to the fence and just looked at me.



At this point in my walk it was raining a bit more. I liked the view across the field with the stone house in the background.


There was a group of lambs all together.


I took the photos in about three different fields during my 1.5 hour walk. I just thought I would share a bit of spring from here.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...