Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School


Today was Miss K's first day of preschool. The school has an ease the kids into it schedule. Today was an hour with the parents in the class and then on Friday it is an hour with the parents downstairs having coffee. Next week starts the 2 1/2 hours.

Here she is in the car. She is wearing the name tag that the teacher sent for her.
She was having fun and I loved the cute smile that I got.
Doesn't she look so studious coloring her picture.
She was adding some red paper to the big apple and just looked at me with the biggest smile. It was a bit goofy but I did get a cute one.
I am excited about her year. I think she will do good once she gets the routine down. She has a great teacher who has been praying for her all summer and has experience with Extra blessing kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...