Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow

I think we have seen enough snow this year. Master J has been building and digging tunnels and making a slide down the back yard. Miss K finds a place and sits or stands and eats snow.



I will explain that Miss K has not seen much snow in her life -- she was born and spent most of her life in warm weather. One of the first snowfalls that we had this winter I made snow ice cream. Our babysitter friend was staying with us and couldn't believe me when I said we were making snow ice cream. She did come back last weekend because they were forecasting snow and I said I would make snow ice cream.

Well, we did get more snow today. I don't think I will be going any place in the near future. Co-op was cancelled for tomorrow.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...