Monday, December 26, 2011

Have your DNA and Eat it Too!

I saw this idea and link on Pinterest and though it would be a fun activity to add to our science reading. I was in the Amish grocery store the other week and found the mini colored marshmallows and so I bought them.

I had to help Miss K with her project. It took me a bit to figure it out but once I did it was easy.



She was proud of the DNA. She was telling someone that she likes science and we have marshmallows in science. It makes sense when you know what we did.



J got a bit frustrated. I was trying to understand it, help or rather do Miss K's and explain it to him. That was a bit more than I could do.



He did figure it out and was able to do it.



This is a good project and really helps to understand DNA a bit more. It is not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...