Sunday, April 20, 2014

A day at the park

Monday was a beautiful day with temperatures in the high 60's Fahrenheit or about 20 Celsius (I am going to have to switch my thinking to Celsius again.) I decided that it was perfect to go to the park for one more outing before we left.

I think the kids were wishing they had swimsuits or at least shorts. They played in the sand and then at the playground.


The found a big frog to climb on. It looked like a perfect place to take a photo.


We saw a bald eagle flying around.  It is amazing to just sit and watch him circle around and around.


This guy was just walking along the beach.


I am glad that I took the time to do something fun with the kids. As I was busy with all the last minute details needed to do before leaving, I also knew that it was important that I spend time with the kids.

Bob told me that we didn't have to worry because we can trust dad and God. It is encouraging to hear his insights and thoughts and it was a good reminder.


Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the frog. You'll have to tell me what park that is. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...