Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week in Review - June 20, 2014

I know the Friday was two days ago. I thought about skipping an update for this week but decided to just take a few minutes to reflect on our week.

The highlight of the week was getting our shipment. That is one reason that an update didn't get done on Friday. I have been busy unpacking and finding places for things. I have the kitchen all unpacked. Now I am working on the school things. We found the math dictionary. That was one of the things that I missed. Bob wasn't as excited as he said now I will say, "go look it up." I think I heard that from my parents so I am telling it to my children.

My plan is to give a tour of the house but that will happen when we are settled a bit more.

We are continuing working on our Greek pockets. This week we worked on a pocket for Persphone. One of the activities was to make puppets and then retell the story. Miss K did the puppets while Bob read the story.


Here are Bob's puppets.


Miss K is working on colouring a quiver for Pegasus.


Bob is adding detail.

Just a fun picture from the week. I think we are an international family that doesn't use the plastic bags that often. We have two boxes from Asia -- one is a Chinese New Year special edition Ziploc. 


That wraps up our week. 

Beth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stuart and Beth: Great sharing! What a God's Blessing for your family together in serving Him. Please read your email for my sincere request. Thanks! Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ziploc bags cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...