Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

Cake with a tea light because we didn't have any birthday candles.

This is a bit late. I should have posted it on Tuesday which was my actual birthday but I was jet lagged. We made it home that day after a delay departing and then another delay here at arrival while they tried to connect the jetway. We made it home with all our bags, all 200 pounds of stuff valuable things that we can't life without.

I turned 49, for the first time. 49 really is not as old as it used to be. Maybe it is the new 29, okay that is stretching it a bit -- how about the new 39. I am thankful for each day and so celebrating my birthday is part of thankful for each day that God has given me.

Now to plan something fun and exciting for 50.


Beth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. A belated happy birthday, from another 49er!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday,Beth! Looks like a delicious cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tea light. :) Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...