Thursday, April 2, 2015

End of the Month - March

The past few days have been busy and I am now getting some time to sit and reflect on March. Looking back I think March went quickly. Miss K is excited because we are getting closer to her birthday.

I have not gotten as much done on projects and part of that is I was working on one of my goals for the year and that had a deadline. I have just a week remaining in what I need to do and then I will have a bit more time.

I had an outing planned for this month but we all were sick and so we cancelled it. Spring had not yet come and so the idea of wandering around outside in the cold was not appealing to us.

I did finish a project -- "I Spy" Quilt. I started with a bunch of the novelty prints that I had and need so as to not repeat lots of fabric ended up buying two "I Spy" fabric lots from etsy. This is a rather small quilt about 40 x 40. I thought this would be a fun quilt for the kids.


I was using some backing fabric that I had and added some more patchwork there.


As I look at my list of goals, I don't feel that I accomplished much in March but I will say that I am thankful for a new day and God's mercies.

April is catch-up month. Hopefully my list won't be too long of all the things that I want to get done. You can to wait until the end of the month to see what I accomplished.

Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love both these posts, Beth. My children need you! They would love to make a quilt. I love the i spy quilt. What a wonderful idea. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...