Saturday, May 9, 2015

April in Review

It is May already. Quick I need to post my April review before it is the end of May.


We are enjoying spring though some days are still cold. The sun is rising early in the morning and the days are longer. Let me think about what I did in April.

Why is hospitality difficult at times? That was one of my goals for this year. My husband was traveling much of April and so that made hospitality difficult. We invited a few people over but schedules just didn't work. It is work as well but we will try again in May.

The bad news is I didn't finish any unfinished projects but the good news is I didn't begin any new projects either. Based on my unfinished projects count I currently have 10 unfinished projects.

I have been busy working on scrapbooking. I have do finish our photos from Switzerland and then I need to order more photos. I also need to order a few more books and insert pages. The children will often sit and look at these. I know it is part of keeping memories alive.

In some ways we are winding down our school year but in other ways we are continuing. Schools here don't get out until the middle of July so we still have a number of weeks remaining.

We did put on our hiking boots and go out for a short walk.


It seems like our Saturdays have been rainy and so we have not wanted to go out walking much.


I don't think I have knitted since January and then I ended up ripping out what I had done. I need to find my knitting.

I did finish another project that was on my list for this year in April. I am glad that I did thought it took quite a bit of time each week. I have been blessed and challenged through taking another CCEF course.

I am continuing to work to have less things at the end of the year. I have also been thinking about the issues of the heart that relate to this. I might post more about those thoughts later.

I know we are a week into May. I want to finish scrapbooking the photos that I have. I also want to order the books and inserts that I need.

I want to get out my camera and spend a bit of time playing around and learning how to really use it.

I think that is all for April. I hope you had a great May.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...