Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is baking and desserts. This morning I made pumpkin pies. I only have two pie pans so I tried a pecan pie bars and apple pie bars. I thought both of those recipes were ones that I will make again. 


Thanksgiving is cooking. I made green bean casserole in the slow cooker. This year I found French's onion rings.

I made a large turkey, double recipe of corn casserole, stuffing, double recipes of green bean casserole, and both sweet potatoes with marshmallow as our guests were talking about how excited to have the opportunity to try that. I also made sweet potatoes with pecans.

Thanksgiving is a kids table. We stared our meal with three other families. Our dining room was full.


Thanksgiving if fun and laughs. I did a photo props.


We had a fun evening with our friends.

Thanksgiving is a full refrigerator. I was thrilled that I was able to get all the leftovers in there. We will be eating leftovers for the next few days.


We have so much to be thankful for.

Beth
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...