Sunday, January 10, 2016

Goals for 2016

I have spent a few days thinking about my goals for 2016.  I have shared my word for the year, challenge. One of goals for the year is a monthly area that I will challenge myself in. In addition to that I do have a few other goals for 2016.

1. Reading Challenge - I want to expand my reading, reading classics, varied authors and books. To help me I am going to use the Reading Challenge that Tim Challies created. My goal is at least the Light Reader. I would love to do Avid Reader but not sure.

2. Less Unfinished Projects at the end of 2016 - I had that goal last year and was successful but I still have a few unfinished projects sitting waiting to be finished. I have nine unfinished projects at the beginning of the year.

3. Hiking - We live in an area with so many walking trails. I want to try to do 6 hikes this year.


4. Outings - There are so many places here that I would like to go and visit -- Chester, Liverpool, Nottingham, and small places as well. I think 6 outings would be a good goal for this year. We get busy living and don't get out and do things.

5. There is still the goal of using my camera - that has been on the list for a few years. I don't know what the goal is except to practice and feel more comfortable.

6. Less stuff at the end of the year - I am learning to think before bringing things into the house.

Those are some of my goals for 2016.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...