Saturday, May 13, 2017

Blind to Blessings


I don't like to think that I am blind but if I really pause and think about it there are times that I am blind to the blessings that God is giving me.

I am blind to blessings when I do not see it as from the God but rather just something that happened or just the result of something that I did. I think that is easy to do when we quickly satisfy our desires.  We discover a need or a want and instead of pausing and waiting and allowing God to provide we purchase it and have it delivered in two days.

I am blind to blessings because the blessing is not the way I wanted it or how I pictured it to be. I picture in my head what the blessing will look like and what I think to me means, "I am blessed"and reality is that God blesses me in a different way because he knows what I need and he has a plan for my life that is more than I can imagine.

So look for blessings, wait on the Lord and be blessed. realise that the blessings might not look the way you want them to look but it is God's best for you.

One of my blessing this week was a bag of clothing from a friend that is moving. What blessings have you received this week?

Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've been very intentional at seeking out all the many blessings in my life -- some big, most small. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...